Thursday, September 29, 2011

message from a dear friend - Jadalyn is my teacher ~ Jan 4, 2004

I think Jada is your teacher actually - you are seeking outside of the self, when you have already been transformed is what my angels are saying.

You can do anything you put your heart to, and your inspiration is Jadalyn. She is at the heart of everything. I DO feel strongly that you have set awesome goals, but that her care since it is at the heart-and she will need some constant care and focus for a while. If you plan online courses where you can study and hold her too, that would be optimum. Your goal in helping other Moms is so great too, and I see you focusing on Mom's with special needs children, giving them hope when the medical community has them hopeless and frightened.

I see you with more children - a boy and a girl, seems like twins. They are both born normal, the boy is very smart and the little girl is playing with a doll. There is a age difference in them and Jada of about 4 to 5 years though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This email from my friend was right on! Jadalyn was and is my ultimate teacher! Taking care of her did take most of my time and my education plans are taking longer than expected but it's good to always keep learning and growing and changing. I'm on the path. I did have three more children. First Lily, 4 years after Jadalyn was born and then twin girls, Lily and Poppy in November 2010.

No comments: