Friday, September 23, 2011

Channeled Angel Message for Jadalyn - January 15, 2005

Hi there,
Jadalyn's volunteer Massage Therapist, Merry, went to an Angel Healer
last week for a reading.  Merry asked me if I had any questions for her about Jadalyn
so I gave her three questions. And this was the "channelled" response, it made me
cry when I read it. I love my baby so much
Dearest Mommy,
I respond to your anxieties... we are so soul connected ... how could I not. When
you worry, I feel it so though I cannot speak, I do say... "Mommy it's okay... I'm okay,
Don't worry".
You are the most wonderful Mom. Your caring constant love, hours of care are all I really need. It is my pleasure to be in your life, being your daughter. It is my assignment to work as a "disabled" being to bring great awareness to so many that otherwise would not have the concepts or understanding of my afflication or situation. I am a happy soul!! I am a happy girl!! At night I run, play, sing, jump and visit all my loved ones at home. I am free at night, I am free. (This last part just made me cry again)
If I could ask for one wish Mommy it would be that you receive back in return all that you have given to me. I ask God to give your heart comfort and peace on my "bad" days because I see your heart so heavy and sad.
I love you Mommy and have always felt so blessed to be your daughter no matter what Mommy, we are a "team" and we are all working together serving God.
Jadalyn

No comments: