Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rainbow Parent Resource Job - October 4, 2011

I received an email response from the Rainbow Connection Family Resource Center yesterday. Advising more details about the Parent Resource job and stating that if I was still interested to get back to them by October 5th. So of course I responded immediately that yes I am very interested! Part of the requirements for the Genetic Counseling programs I am interested in is counseling experience, usually it is crisis counseling but counseling families with children who have special needs would fit as well. As Genetic Counseling usually happens during pregnancy when parents are first aware that their child may be born with special needs. Counseling and helping families with children with special needs is something that I would perfect at, it is what I have done on my own for many years while I had Miss Jadalyn. It is my joy to help others in any way I can.

No comments: