Thursday, October 13, 2011

Message from friend Judyth ~ January 6, 2004

This sounds wonderful. I think Jada is your teacher actually - you are seeking outside of the self, when you have already been transformed is what my angels are saying.

You can do anything you put your heart to, and your inspiration is Jadalyn. She is at the heart of everything. I DO feel strongly that you have set awesome goals, but that her care since it is at the heart-and she will need some constant care and focus for a while. If you plan online courses where you can study and hold her too, that would be optimum. Your goal in helping other Moms is so great too, and I see you focusing on Mom's with special needs children, giving them hope when the medical community has them hopeless and frightened.

I see you with more children - a boy and a girl, seems like twins. They are both born normal, the boy is very smart and the little girl is playing with a doll. There is a age difference in them and Jada of about 4-5 years though.

I HOPE you've got a picture of this little beauty for us to display or one of all of you. Sounds like she is doing great and just going and growing. Has she nursed yet?

=========================================================================

Hi Judyth,
I wanted to ask you what you think of my two year plan.
This year take Basic Cooking Class at Let's Get Cooking.
Next August take Lactation Educator course at the Lactation Institute.
Next Fall start taking my science classes for BS degree in Nutrition.
In Fall 2006 attend CSUN to finish core classes for degree in Nutrition.
Work at WIC, with breastfeeding moms and their nutrition for my internship. I will be able to get some of my internship hours for the CSUN degree as well as hours to become a Lactation Consultant.
During the next two years complete Post Partum Doula training.
With all of this training I would like to have a Post Partum Doula service and work as a Independent Lactation Consultant.

Also, be the best Mommy to Jadalyn!

And.... in the next few years have one more baby. We have been talking about doing Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis where they take my egg and George's sperm, make embryos and then test them for their genetic/chromosomal makeup. They then implant one to two embryos into my uterus. So we could actually have twins.

I told Geo that I want to be a full time Mom and go to school full time. But first I have to pay off our bills. So this year I have a plan to do that.

So what do you think? I think by the time I am 35 I could be able to get out of insurance and into school full time and by the time I'm 40 I could be a certified Post Partum Doula and Lactation Consultant.
*****POST SCRIPT***** Well, I didn't take the cooking classes, I took several Lactation Educator classes but have not completed the post class part, we did PGD but it was not successful so a year after that we used a sperm donor and had Elizabeth Madeline, then in 2010 we used the same sperm donor and had twin girls Poppy and Violet, I am currently a full time stay at home Mom and working on going to school to become a Genetic Counselor.

No comments: